5 Şubat 2012 Pazar

Getting Started

Hi everyone! Unfortunately I've had problems with internet connection and for that reason I hadn't been able to write my blog in the holiday. But since the holiday hasn't finished yet, I'm going to start and finish my blog in this week. And I took my notes during  the reading so I will also share predictions and recounts from a definite point of the story with you. As you can understand from the title, the blog will be about the novel 'Holes' written by Louis Sachar. He won the Newberry Award for this novel in 1998, and as my first statement, I can say that he has really deserved this prize for writing this novel. Since I read always informing books like biological encyclopedias, books and articles about international relationships and diplomacy , and also study guides and other internet articles regarding the issues we discuss in Model United Nations or European Youth Parliament conferences, this book presented almostly a different point of view to my selectionism of reading. I almost decided reading such interesting but not factually informing books from now on. Whatever, there is also the film of the novel released in 2003 with the same title, and you can find the picture of the book cover and the trailer of the film 'Holes' below.
Have fun with the reading!

w.222




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder